Holistic Financial Planning – taking all the complexities of your life into account
Human Behavior – grounded in psychology and behavioral economics for a deeper understanding of what motivates people and influences their decisions
Honesty and Ethics – advanced training in ethical dilemmas and a commitment to making unbiased recommendations
Colette Bruneau CFP®
Colette believes that a quality customized Living Plan is the key to making the best decisions when it comes to how to fund retirement effectively and still enjoy the things that matter along the way.
Colette has also achieved the 3H Financial Planner certification from Financial Planning Canada
“3H is at the forefront of my financial planning practice because it means a better experience and better outcomes for my clients.”
Colette has two grown children and lives with her husband and dogs in Prince George, BC. She enjoys horseback riding, paddle boarding and mountain biking in the summer and mostly staying warm in the winter.
She is passionate about education and giving back to her community and participates in the IG Empower your Tomorrow platform. https://www.ig.ca/en/about-us/empower-your-tomorrow
Colette works with clients from all over BC from Vancouver to the south, Prince Rupert to the west and north to Dawson Creek.
Debbie cares deeply about our clients and enjoys watching their IG Living Plans come to life. A longtime resident of Prince George Debbie enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and grandchildren and enjoys socializing with good friends, and is often found having a good laugh.
- Getting to know you, your family and understanding your unique motivations for achieving your money goals
- Investing your money with environmental and social responsibility in mind
- Support and guidance in balancing your financial priorities
- Collaboration in the planning journey creates truly personalized living plans that are specific to your financial needs and your personal values
- Analytic data that will impact your financial success explained and supported with clear action steps that will take any guesswork out of life’s important money decisions
- Access to our Internal accountants, lawyers, and actuaries to assist in the analysis of complex issues
Coach Supported Execution
- Your plan execution support customized to your personality and needs.
- Coaching to create the success habits and avoid the investing mistakes that can set your plan back
- Flexibility to explore changes to your plan as your life and priorities change
Who We Work Best With
- Couples with a strong dedication to growing their savings
- Women who are committed to financial excellence and value advice tailored to their specific needs
- Couples and individuals within 10 years of retirement
- Couples and individuals with moderately to highly complex financial pictures and or family dynamics
- Retiree’s focused on tax minimization, estate preservation and quality of life